Saturday 29 January 2011

Trust the other people

 Petang Jumaat yg lg mulia berlaku suatu incident.. I got a customer but suddenly i saw sumtink in front me at the back of my customers. 3 chinese girl window shopping around my tix counter. at the crowded situation, purse of a girl fell down but i jz ignore mybe die ternampak purse-nye jatuh. i ddnt expect she jz left it mybe die xprasan.everybdy saw it in the crowded jz see it not take it.i feel sorry for her, im taking the purse and open it.there has few note's, handphone and passport. i take out their hp and dial the 'mummy' name inside call listing. unfortunately she used singtel line.mean she is singaporean, pity her bcause the passport also in the purse..jz waiting until she come back but nobdy appear to me. i decide to go for information counter n make an announcement.

me : sis can u help me?
a girl : yup
me : ok cm nie...sumbdy dropouts her purse
a girl : giv me tht thing
me : ok...but
a girl : its ok ill paging
me : ok la

im waiting for 2 hours but no announcement yet...shit!!!
the next day,while walking to work i saw an indian family group...she walking opposite me. a hundred note fell down suddenly but i ddnt see.ahh
a malay couple at the back of indian fmly jz take it silently. (dlm hati rse cm nk pecahkn muka couple tu)
jz pray klu duit india tu die cari dgn titik peluh,hope couple tu akn ditimpa balasan yg setimpal dgn nilai duit tu,sme ade keta die rosak ke,tayar meletop ke...*ishh xbaek doa org jdi cm2.ahh spe suro amik duit org*

 i came to the counter

me : hi, can i asking sumtink?
a girl : ye dik,ade ape?
me : spe yg jge counter nie smlm? a girl
a girl : ohh Liza...y?
me : i gave her a purse but she nver announce about the lost purse
a girl : really??
me : im vry sure..
a girl : ade surat report?
me : nope...she ddnt give me anytink
a girl : die spttnye wt surat report
me : then...how?
a girl : ok xpe nnt akk tny die ttg tu...die masuk kje kol 2 ptg nnt,u dr mne?
me : ok, digi center...ade pape jmpe sy
a girl : ok thanks

(PEREMPUAN LIZA NIE MST NK AMIK BRG SINGAPOREAN TU...*KURANG AJAR BETUL LA* KESIAN BUDAK TU.MNE LA TAU DIE DR SINGAPORE N PARENT DIE KT SINGAPORE NNT XBLEY BLK SBB XDE PASSPORT)

i'll pretend as my customer to get the purse n i'll try my best to return her purse.ill defence the justice to get back the purse

too bad...sy xdpt tlg bdk pmpuan tu...LIZA ckp ade sorg bdk llaki amik wallet tu n she gave him without take any details...arrgghh!!!kurang aja pmpuan pnipu.mereka cter terbaek.LIAR!!!!klu awk tu pkrja yg amanah xkn wt cm2 pun

**cube la klu awk yg brada ditempat bdk tu mcm mne? ape prasaan awk? atau awk ade kt tmpt india tu n mungkin duit tu utk bli brg2 ckola ank2 die yg da nk start ckola bberapa hari lagi? KTE SME2 MANUSIA ADE HATI N PERASAAN WALAU BERLAINAN AGAMA. wt malu je org melayu cm2,xde harga diri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fairy Messanger Copyright © 2010 Design by Fairy Deeya Blogger Template Graphic from Mine